Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

The Sunset

It 's edited and I accidently deleted the original so I can't post it. sorry.

This photo means a lot to me that I wanted to share the story with you. I have a phone with 5 mp camera (most of my photos are taken with it.) which I took with me to a holiday with my friend 2 years ago. The view was wonderful. The smell of the salty wind and sweet warmness of the sun just before sunset.




A picture of the sea before sunset. The weather looks cold but believe me it was not.





However there was a long deep pit between two huge rocks and I was terrified a little scared to jump to the other rock to take the photograph of the sunset. Why did I have to take the photo from that rock? I have no idea except that the photo had to be taken on that rock. I was never going to go there again and the clock was ticking. Yes I know that it sounds foolish but if you like challenges like I do, you understand me.

In the end I jumped and took some photos only to be reminded that I have to jump back the pit.nice. I am proud of myself not because I was excited and my hands trembled resulting blurry pictures thus needing editing but because I did what I wanted to. Mission accomplished.

Sometimes your panics are for nothing so don't let your mind go wild for nothing.
Thanks for reading.

That's the 'pit' I've been talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment